How can we help you today?
CBDR/MyCBDR Release Notes – Version 3.14
CBDR Web Application Changes
- On the Genetic Testing interaction make the ‘Specific Mutation’ field 500 characters long and fully visible on the screen.
- On the Pharmacokinetic Study WAPPS interaction include an optional section ‘Prion infusion data’ that includes the date/time of infusion, total units
administered and product. When completed, these fields are sent to the WAPPS service.
- When viewing details of the Pharmacokinetic Study WAPPS, include the details of the prior infusion (if entered).
- When printing details of the Pharmacokinetic Study WAPPS, include the details of the prior infusion (if entered).
- On the Product Order form make version number configurable. It can now be changed by a simple query by the Canadian team and does not need
- When viewing ‘COVID 19’ adverse event, correctly display the value of the ‘Haemophilia treatment during infection’ field.
- On the Family Doctor’s letter include all regimens even if there are several regimens of the same type (eg. if there are 2 Routine
Prophylaxis regimens, both will be shown).
- On the ’Add Treatment Plan’ screen show the dosage on the newly added regimens accurately.
- Ensure that extra Samplings records are not created after an error is received on Request PK call.
- On the following screens / reports show the details of the regimen accurately and consistently, especially for N x Weekly when the
day of the week are not specified:
- Patient dashboard
- Patient summary report
- Take home sheet
- Family Doctor’s letter