How can we help you today?
CBDR/MyCBDR Release Notes – Version 3.13
MyCBDR Web and Mobile Application Changes
1. Untreated Bleeds - New Treatment Reason of ‘Bleed, no treatment’ allows recording a bleed event that was not treated with product.
2. Record a received product - do not show deleted vial sizes.
3. Help screen - change wording to include Support MyCBDR Portal URL and remove phone number.
CBDR Web Application Changes
1. Untreated Bleeds - New Treatment Type of ‘Bleed, no treatment’ allows recording a bleed event that was not treated with product.
2. Display history of inhibitor tests on the Patient Summary tab, Patient dashboard and Patient Summary report.
3. New Adverse event of type 'Neurological Event'.
4. New Adverse event type of 'COVID 19'.
5. On Patient Summary tab and report include all adverse events for the patient in the descending order of the event date
(showing the latest event first).
6. When creating HTC and Patient Product Order, the 'Is substitution of specified products acceptable' is defaulted to No.
7. Changes to the layout of the HTC and Patient Product Order form to make it easier to read.
8. When ‘Patient Product Orders’ report is exported to Excel, a separate worksheet for data is generated.
9. Change spelling of hospitalisation to hospitalization – on the Interaction tab, HTC dashboard, HTC Patient Interactions report and
Patient dashboard. Please go to the Reference Data Management screen and select a Reference Type of ‘Social Worker Intervention Type’ to change the spelling of ‘Planning for Hospitalisation’.
10. When PK results are ready, send notification to the user who created and last modified the PK Study interaction.
11. On the Treatment interaction allow recording up to 6 vials of a product.
12. On the Treatment interaction, when selecting a vial size to add to the interaction, do not show deleted vial sizes
13. On the Treatment interaction help user to enter a valid lot number and expiry date.
14. On the ‘Add/Edit Bleed Location’ screen add definitions of bleed severity accessible via the information icon. The screen is invoked when adding
or editing bleed details on the ‘Bleed, first infusion’ Treatment interaction.
15. In the MyCBDR access request rejection email to the MyCBDR user include the rejection reason.
16. Help files on Help Management screen can be either visible to all HTCs or to a specific HTC. System Administrator and Help Desk Officer will be able to see all Help files.
17. When a Help file is added, send the notification email to users in roles Clinician, Physiotherapist, Data manager and HTC Director.
18. On the ‘Add Received Product’ dialog box under MyCBDR tab do not show deleted vial sizes.
19. On the ‘Add/Edit Product’ dialog box invoked from ‘Add/Edit Adverse Event’ window do not show deleted vial sizes.
20. Change the wording on the footer of all CBDR pages to include Support CBDR Portal URL and remove phone number.